Are you a professional frontend developer with 5 years of experience? Are you detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture? Component-based development and well-structured code make your heart beat faster? Then contact us for a informal conversation!
We are looking for a
in Munich, Traunstein, Barcelona and Vienna
You can expect an open and dynamic environment as well as exciting projects.
Participate in a professional team of 3-6 colleagues in the implementation of sophisticated websites, web-based applications and single page applications (SPAs).
Have fun with us on new technological trends, develop yourself continuously and share your experiences.
- Design and implement individual and reusable frontend components in Storybook independently
- Optimize the user experience in close cooperation with the colleagues from design and conception
- Maintain and extend existing frontends
- Advance our stack
- 5 years of experience in the development of responsive web frontends
- Experience using CSS frameworks such as UIkit, Tailwind, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience with workflow automation (Webpack / Gulp / Grunt, etc.) and code versioning (Git).
- Experience with Storybook, React, BEM, templating languages like Twig desirable.
- Strong sense of responsibility, communication and teamwork skills, willingness to learn
- Basic understanding of backend technologies like PHP, as well as of CMS systems
What we offer
- A secure and promising job with solid opportunities for advancement
- Many employee benefits
- Possibility to work from home
- In-house and external training opportunities
- Diverse projects with exciting tasks for customers in different industries
- A varied and independent activity
- A dynamic and challenging agency environment, where collegiality and fun at work are of utmost importance
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and mutual trust
- A workplace with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunity to work in Munich, Traunstein, Vienna or Barcelona
- Free drinks, a large kitchen and regular team events